Tiny Colony is a blockchain-based simulation, management and construction Play-To-Earn game that invites us to be part of an ant colony that must fight for its survival in its own metaverse.
In Tiny Colony, players must grow their ant colony, b against dark forces roaming underground, challenge other colonies in PvP game modes or form alliances and trade with other players.
In addition, those who want to delve deeper into the Tiny Colony metaverse will be able to access community events such as Community Quests, Battle Arenas, Gladiator Fights, Tiny Wars, Tiny Slots and many more, all for access to greater real rewards.
Tiny Colony offers a whole metaverse with NFT elements that encompasses unlimited expansion opportunities.
What NFT offer does Tiny Colony provide?
Tiny Colony allows players to start building and managing their colony without the need for NFT assets. This is all thanks to the basic simulator elements of building and management through the Training Grounds mode, a first step in learning how your metaverse works.
While those who want to fully immerse themselves in the NFT possibilities of Tiny Colony have a wealth of NFT assets available to maximize their experience and take part in community events in their metaverse.
Tiny Colony NFTs can be acquired through TinyBits ($TINY), the game's native token. Moreover, NFTs can be upgraded using TeenyBits ($TEENY), the game's native currency, which can be obtained through effective and efficient colony management, as well as participating in events and battles and winning bets.
What game modes does Tiny Colony offer?
Tiny Colony offers a good number of game modes, both PvE and PvP, a great variety of modes that will allow its players to obtain great rewards through their hours of play in said metaverse. The main game modes of Tiny Colony are:
- Gladiator Arena (PvP): a game mode that allows you to face two players' high level NFT assets. The winner will get good loot and a large amount of TeenyBits. The loser will lose some experience points from his NFT. Other players can watch the fights by betting on their favorite gladiator.
- Battle Arena (PvE and PvP): Players can form a squad of up to 5 NFT and face different waves of dark creatures. The winning team will get good loot and a large amount of TeenyBits. The losing team will not be able to use their NFT assets until the recovery period is over.
- Tiny Wars (PvE and PvP): A community-wide event where players can form alliances and clans to get bigger rewards in the different Tiny Colony events.
- Tiny Slots: A series of mini-games in which players can earn extra rewards, with the possibility of obtaining rare TeenyBits and NFTs.
- Tiny Theater: A proprietary player in which players pay a ticket to watch animated short films based on the Tiny Colony universe.
What types of NFTs does Tiny Colony offer?
Tiny Colony offers a wide variety of NFT types; some of the most common are:
- Base Defense
- Experience boosters
Enter the metaverse of Tiny Colony and create your own colony to expand and earn great rewards. Engage in combat, trade with other players, create alliances and earn loot with real money through NFT element management.