How to play UNO Online?
Play this classic board game in Miniplay. The mythical UNO, the card game for several players that everybody has at home, now in its digital version for browser and with a multiplayer mode in which you can face the machine or other players in its online version.
Play UNO Online and you can feel the thrill of having the last card in your hand, of putting a +2 to sink your opponent or of getting back at someone by dropping that +3 you've been holding all game.
How do you play UNO?
In case you don't know yet, in UNO Online 7 cards are dealt to each player and the first one to get rid of all of them before the rest wins the round. These cards are numbered from 1 to 9 and are in 4 different colours. To be able to play a card, it must meet one of these two conditions:
- It must be the same color as the last card played.
- It must have the same number as the last card played.
Apart from the numbered cards you can find other types of cards that change the game or that you can use to hinder the game of your opponents:
- +2 Card: This card can be of any of the 4 colors and you will have to play it after a card of the same color. When you play this card you add two cards from the deck to the next player's hand and make him lose his turn. This card cannot be countermanded.
- Reverse Card: This card can be of any of the 4 colors and you will have to play it after a card of the same color or type. When you play this card the direction or order in which the players play is reversed.
- Turn Jump Card: This card can be of any of the 4 colors and you will have to play it after a card of the same color or type. When you play this card you make the next player lose his turn.
- Joker or Colour Change Card: This card can be used after any card played. When you play it, you may choose the color of the card that the next player will have to play.
- +3 Card: This card can be used after any card played. When you play this card you add three cards from the deck to the next player's hand and make him lose his turn. You can also choose the color that the next player will have to play. This card cannot be countered.
If at any time you have no cards to play, you must draw a card from the deck. If the card you draw does not match the previous card in color, number or type, you cannot play it and you will lose your turn.
And don't forget the most important rule of the game. When you are playing and drop the second to last card, you must immediately press the ONE button, to warn the rest that you have your last card left. If you don't do this you will be penalized with 2 cards from the deck.
When a player wins a round, they will earn as many points as the sum of the value of the cards they have left for the other players. The player who first gets 250 points is the winner of the game.
Who created the game UNO?
The original game was created by Merle Robbins, an Ohio barber, in 1971. He and his family used to play cards as a hobby, and he ended up creating his own game. Once he finished, he started sharing it with his family and friends and ended up selling it to the general public. In 1981, the company International Games for $50,000 and later, in 1993, Mattel bought the rights in turn.
Now that you know all about UNO Online, join an online game and perfect your game to become the best Uno player on the web. Will you be the first to run out of cards?
Enjoy this classic card game that is played in all pools and beaches, now multiplayer, choose your opponent and be faster than him.
Want tips on how to be the best at Uno Online?
To be the best at Uno Online you must pay attention to your opponents. Always keep in mind the number of cards they have in their hand and the cards they are playing. Save the +2 and +3 cards for emergencies. Don't play them too early, you may need them in case an opponent is going to run out of cards. Also, you should get rid of the high cards first. In case you lose the game, the high cards will give more points to the winner of the game. If you have the opportunity, change the color frequently. Use action cards wisely, they can change the course of a game even if you are losing. Cooperate with other players to prevent someone other than yourself from winning the game. And finally, drop cards strategically, so that you are always left with as much variety of colors and numbers as possible to be able to respond to any cards your opponents play.
Did you know that Uno Online is based on a traditional card game?
The idea for the original card game came about as an evolution of the game "Crazy Eights". This card game is played with a French deck of cards and its mechanics are very similar to Uno. In this game the figures and some numbers have assigned actions equivalent to the Uno cards.
Do you want to know curiosities about the original Uno?
You will be surprised to know that the inventor of Uno invested 8,000 dollars in its creation only to get back 5,000 dollars when it went on sale, and that finally, years later he sold it to Mattel for 50,000 dollars. To this day, Uno's sales continue to grow year after year and more than 50 versions of the game have been released. In addition, Uno is considered to help develop motor skills in early childhood education, as well as teaching color recognition and number recognition in a fun way. It also improves strategic skills and simple mathematical calculation.
Latest Multiplayer Games
Minitorneos, chat & make friends
This game is AMAZING! you should play it......Este juego es asombroso, deberías jugarlo.
BUEN JUEGO LO RECOMIENDO!!!!