Gold Miner is an old puzzle game developed by GameRival and published in 2003. Although Flash was removed by browsers on January 12, 2021, Gold Miner is still playable on Minigames.
You control a miner who digs for gold using a mining crank to collect enough gold to reach the money target. The crank rotates from left to right and the player must lower it at the right time to reach the gold instead of getting lost.
Once you reach a piece of gold, you will have to rewind it, the bigger the gold nugget the longer it will take to go up. Each level has a time limit in which you must reach the value target. Gold is not the only thing the player can collect with his mining crank, other items are rocks, bones and diamonds. Between levels, you can visit the store where you can buy things like dynamite to make mining easier and a book that makes rocks worth more money.
What will you find in the mine?
- Gold nuggets: The main and easiest source of income, it doesn't take long to collect them.
- Rocks: They take a long time to collect and are worth very little, so it's best to avoid them.
- Mystery bags: Bags that are easy to transport and worth a random amount of money.
- Bones: Easy to transport but worth very little.
- Moles: Small animals that are easy to transport but worth very little, unless they are carrying a diamond.
- Diamonds: Worth a lot of money and easy to transport, but they are small, so they are hard to grab.
- TNT Barrels: A barrel that will detonate when hit with the crank, destroying anything around it, including valuables.
Who created Gold Miner?
GameRival has developed this flash game.