Exploder is a game similar to the classic Bomberman but with a space theme.
Players have to fight against other players as well as monsters, placing bombs and running away from enemy attacks and explosions.
Starting the game is fairly easy and straightforward; however, it is incredibly difficult to master all the tricks of the game. All of the game's graphical assets are pixel artwork to reflect the original game.
Battles in Exploder are very entertaining and challenging, with virtual coins and experience points as rewards. In the in-game store, you can use coins to upgrade your character's appearance by purchasing new skins and other skins.
What are the features of Exploder?
- Multiple types of power-ups
- Two game modes to play with strangers and friends
- An in-game store with skins and various items
- Collection of virtual coins needed to get items in the shop
- Experience points for online battles
Who created Exploder?
This fun version of Bomberman was created by Piotr Dawidiuk.